Fresno Pacific University welcomes all 国际 students who meet academic and financial requirements for admission. International students eligibility must be determined through the International 项目 and Services Office (IPSO), and then International students eligibility must be determined through the International 入学 Office.
- 找到你的 研究生项目
- Contact your program representative by calling the 校园 nearest you, attend an information meeting or complete the online 调查形式.
- If you are already studying in the U.S. and will be transferring (your SEVIS record) to FPU, please email 国际.email@example.com: to request our SEVIS 转移 Form.
- Submit below documentation to International 入学 电邮地址: 国际.firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Submit the rest of the admission requirements via fax, email or postal mail to the 研究生 入学 Office:
- Official transcripts verifying graduation from a regionally-accredited baccalaureate institution or its 国际 equivalent (All foreign transcripts or diplomas must be accompanied by a certified English translation and evaluation.) Official transcripts and transcripts evaluations must be received by our office in a sealed envelope. Applicants do not need to request Fresno Pacific University transcripts. Should you need assistance with transcripts evaluation, please contact the International Office staff.
- 投资组合 containing a personal statement: Please reflect on your personal/professional development and write a statement (in English) that is 2-3 typed pages in length. It should be prepared in a thoughtful manner and address the following questions: What factors influenced you to choose your present career? How do your personal values influence your work? Why are you engaging in graduate work? Why have you chosen to study at FPU?
- 三个引用 (It is the student's responsibility to submit forms to their referees. Forms are enclosed in the application packet.)
- Additional requirements as indicated under your 研究生项目 of choice.
- 遵循 post-admission steps once notified of admission.
* Note: These forms are required to obtain an I-20 and can be filled out by the person paying for your education. Please indicate the total amount of financial support for one year by counting the cost per 18 units. See tuition and fees. Please keep the originals for your visa interview and send us copies via email or fax.